Contact Life Sciences for pricing and availability (888) 874-1771
Warning for California residents.
Vintec I® is a normal impact, high corrosion resistant, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) sheet. Because of its exceptional corrosion resistance, it is ideally suited for applications where maximum chemical resistance is necessary. Its high strength-to-weight ratio, cost efficiency, ease of fabrication and economic balance make it the material of choice. Vintec I® conforms to ASTM D-1784-95 Class 12454-B (Formerly Type I Grade 1) and is manufactured without the use of plasticizers or fillers. It can be used in self supporting construction up to 140 °F (depending on chemistry). It exhibits excellent fire ratings (UL-94V-0) and has a flame spread under 20 per ASTM-E-84. Vintec I® is available in numerous colors, finishes and sizes.
- Combines tensile strength and stiffness for the toughest applications
- Chemical resistant to most acids and alkali solutions
- Easily machined, cut, welded and glued for fabrication versatility
- An economical choice for fabricating equipment, tanks, pumps etc.
- Extruded through most of the available gauges for dimensional consistency