SINTRA® Vers Expanded PVC Board3A Composites
Please call for additional options and pricing.
Warning for California residents.
Sintra Vers Expanded PVC Board
SINTRA VERS is a lighter weight, general purpose expanded PVC board ideal for common applications or high turn jobs that need to get out the door fast. It provides the consistency, durability and formability of the original SINTRA and its light weight yields the benefits of easier handling and installation for projects requiring elevated applications or those with weight restrictions. SINTRA VERS is comprised of expanded, closed-cell polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in a homogeneous sheet with bright white or black satin finish. Made in the USA
- Consistent bright white surface and sheet thickness
- Smooth satin surface provides high quality printing results
- Excellent dent and scratch resistance
- Good rigidity and durability
- Self-extinguishing; Class A Fire Rating (ASTM E-84) in gauges of 5mm or less
- POP/POS Display
- Exhibits and Kiosks
- Window Displays
- 3-Dimensional Displays
- Retail Fixtures
- PVC Foam