Polyetheretherketone (PEEK) Rod intended for long term implants
Contact Life Sciences for pricing and availability (888) 874-1771
Warning for California residents.
Total Plastics Life Sciences brings you the latest in long term human implantable polyetheretherketone (PEEK), from one of the most innovative manufacturers of medical and implant grade polymers, Orthoplastics. This polymer has become one of the most widely used in devices intended for long term implant in the spine due to its unique characteristics. The proximity to the density of human bone, the overall compressive strength, and the ability to take on a variety of shapes have given PEEK a primary position in the market.
Our team of experts can help you determine the best possible solutions using this material, and we can even assist with your 510k submission. Let us show you how worldwide leaders in manufacturing and supply chain management can make a difference in your device from concept and design to the hands of a surgeon.
- tested for biocompatibility under ISO classifications· lot controlled and traceable
- Compliant with standard specification ASTM F2026
- Radiolucent in x-ray techniques (unfilled grades)
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Superior chemical resistance
- Low moisture absorption
- High heat resistance and thermal stability
- Low tendency to form stress cracks
- Spinal interbody fusion cages and spacers
- Various long term human implantable devices
- Standard rods available in various diameters
- Supplied as natural
Please contact us for information regarding profile extrusions and filled grades
- Polyetheretherketone (PEEK)