MX2 Magnetic Acrylic Dry-Erase Markerboard
Total Plastics, a leading supplier and fabricator for the office furniture industry, has unveiled the industry’s
first acrylic magnetic markerboard, the MX2.
The advantages of using an acrylic markerboard versus other common materials includes: it’s lighter weight, allows for greater fabrication options, offers no residual ghosting from markers and is impact resistant. Dry erase markers will not stain the MX2, regardless of length of time its left on, allowing it to maintain it’s clean, bright white finish.
The MX2’s magnetic backing allows it to be more veristile in office, school or home applications.
- No ghosting or staining
- Clean, bright white finish
- Edge-to-edge magnetic backing
- Frameless design is economical and modern
- Easily fabricated for unlimited design options
- Abrasion resistant coating
- More impact resistant than glass
- Lightweight and safe for any area
- Alternative to conventional blackboard; no messy chalk