Ketron® LSG PEEK
Natural & Black
Ketron® LSG PEEK stock shapes are produced from selected batches of polyetheretherketone resin. This material exhibits a unique combination of mechanical properties, temperature and chemical resistance.
The composition of the resin used for the production of the Ketron LSG PEEK stock shapes complies with the regulations that apply in the Member States of the European Union (Directive 2002/72/EC, as amended) and in the United States of America (FDA) for plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.
Ketron LSG PEEK stock shapes have also been successfully type tested for their compliance with both United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and ISO 10993-1 guideline requirements for Biocompatibility Testing of Materials, and they come with full traceability from resin to stock shape. These features, added to an excellent sterilizability by means of steam, dry heat, ethylene oxide, plasma and gamma irradiation, make Ketron LSG PEEK stock shapes very suitable for applications in the medical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets.
- 30% glass fiber reinforced
- Higher stiffness & creep resistance then Ketron® LSG PEEK
- Greater dimensional stability
- USP Class VI & ISO 10993-1 complaint
- Full traceability from resin to stock shape
- Excellent sterilizability by steam, dry heat, ethylene oxide, plasma & gamma irradiation
- Implantable grade
- Better machinability compared to stainless steel and other materials