Ketron® LSG GF30 PEEK
This 30% glass fiber reinforced grade of medical grade PEEK offers higher stiffness and creep resistance than Ketron LSG PEEK and has a much better dimensional stability.
Ketron LSG GF30 PEEK blue stock shapes have also been successfully type tested for their compliance with both United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and ISO 10993-1 guideline requirements for Biocompatibility Testing of Materials, and they come with full traceability from resin to stock shape. These features, added to an excellent sterilizability by means of steam, dry heat, ethylene oxide, plasma and gamma irradiation, make Ketron LSG GF30 PEEK blue stock shapes very suitable for applications in the medical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets.
- 30% glass fiber reinforced
- Higher stiffness & creep resistance then Ketron® LSG PEEK
- Greater dimensional stability
- USP Class VI & ISO 10993-1 complaint
- Full traceability from resin to stock shape
- Excellent sterilizability by steam, dry heat, ethylene oxide, plasma & gamma irradiation
- Implantable grade
- Better machinability compared to stainless steel and other materials