KYDEX FST with Antimicrobial Protection
KYDEX® FST is a proprietary, high performance thermoplastic sheet specifically formulated to meet all Boeing and Airbus toxicity requirements for aircraft interior components.
KYDEX® FST meets all fire, smoke and heat release requirements set forth in Federal Aviation Regulations 25.853 paragraphs(a) and (d) as well as toxicity requirements for ABD0031and BSS7239. Its excellent properties make it the ideal material to form 2 and 3-dimensional aircraft components.
- Meets the toxicity requirements of ABD0031 and BSS7239
- FAR 25.853 (a) and (b) compliant
- Developed with Microban Antimicrobial Protection
- Available in thicknesses from 1.52mm to 4.75mm (0.047” to 0.187”)
- Available in 48 inch width
- Available in lengths from 24” to 96”