KYDEX 152WG Capped Wood Grain Sheet
13 popular wood grain patterns
Super tough, durable KYDEX® 152WG sheet brings new dimensions to membrane pressers in: extensibility, rigidity, abrasion resistance and fire retardancy.
This high performance thermoplastic sheet is available in several aesthetically pleasing woodgrain patterns; each substrate color is custom matched to compliment the woodgrain cap. It rates Class I/A when tested according to the ASTM E-84, the Steiner Tunnel Test, and V-0 when independently tested to Underwriters Laboratories, Inc® Std 94 testing.
- More rigid than most thermoplastics so parts will deform less when loaded
- Outstanding resistance to breakage
- Superior scratch and abrasion resistance as evidenced by Hoffman Scratch and Taber Abrasion tests
- Substrate of complimentary color camouflages gouges
- Rated Class I/A according to ASTM E-84 Tunnel Test in independent laboratory testing (thicknesses less than 1.00mm (0.040”))
- Rated V-0 in all thicknesses and colors when independently tested to Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc® Standard 94
- Available in 13 popular wood grain patterns