NO CONTRACT REQUIRED! Total Plastics Life Sciences brings you the latest in long term human implantable polyetheretherketone, from one of the most innovative manufacturers of medical and implant grade polymers, Orthoplastics.
This polymer has become one of the most widely used in devices intended for long term implant in the spine due to its unique characteristics. The proximity to the density of human bone, the overall compressive strength, and the ability to take on a variety of shapes have given PEEK a primary position in the market.
Standard rods available in various diameters, supplied as natural. Contact Total Plastics Life Sciences for information regarding profile extrusions and filled grades.
- FDA approved under a 510(k) application fro a spinal device (K121963)
- Manufactured from Evonik’s VESTAKEEP I4G resin (MAP #1688)
- PEEK intended for long term human implants
- Standard and custom extrusions available
- Extruded bar stock is certified and compliant (MAF #1820)
- Conforms to ASTM F2026 and ISO 10993 specifications
- Ask about our free device submission assistance program