Natural, Black, Euro gray, Custom colors
Protec™ provide high levels of impact, scratch and corrosion resistance. It’s a great material for tank fabrication, orthotic and prosthetic devices, and many more applications.
- Protec CoPP has 10 times the impact strength of standard PP, even in cold temperatures.
- Protec CoPP has a broad chemical resistance over wide thermal range.
- Protec CoPP is lightweight, with an exceptionally high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Protec CoPP is compliant with FDA regulations for food grade contact.
- The National Sanitation Foundation has approved natural Protec CoPP for food grade contact in food equipment.