Corzan™ CPVC is a high heat, corrosion resistant, chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) sheet. Because of its excellent corrosion resistance at elevated temperatures, it is ideally suited for self-supporting constructions where high temperatures are a concern. It can be used (depending on chemistry) up to 180 °F. Corzan™ CPVC conforms to ASTM-D-1784-03 Class 23446-B (formerly Type IV Grade 1) and is manufactured without fillers or plasticizers. It exhibits excellent fire properties UL-94V-0 and flame spread less than 20 per ASTM E-84.
- Available in pipe, valves, fitting and sheet to construct completely compatible systems
- Easy to machine, cut, route and weld
- Self-extinguishing with a flame spread of less than 20
- Outstanding strength through a range of temperatures
- Excellent impact strength
- Excellent chemical resistance to acids and alkalis