Tecator™ PAI (Polyamide-Imide) is a high performance melt processable polyamide-imide that maintains its excellent mechanical and wear properties in temperature environments exceeding 500 °F.
TECATOR™ TI5013 – a high strength structural grade featuring good electrical properties and strength, making it ideal for demanding applications at a broad range of temperatures.
TECATOR™ TI5031 – offers high PV capabilities in bearing applications, primarily at high loads and low speeds
TECATOR™ GF30 (XP142T) – a 30% glass filled grade, compression molded with superior stiffness and dimensional stability
All trade and patent rights should be observed. All rights reserved. TECATOR™ PAI, – Ensinger Industries, Inc.
- Requires no post-curing
- Maintains mechanical properties in high temperatures and after machining
- Outstanding bearing and wear properties (at elevated temperatures, formulations offer superior wear rates)
- Excellent long term thermal stability
- Excellent electrical values (dielectric strength is 395 V/mil)
- Good chemical resistance (PAI is not attacked by common solvents or fuels and is acceptable for use in contact with many acids)
- Superior high temperature characteristics (PAI can operate up to 500 °F continuously)
Length: 11.8” to 39.3” to 48”
Diameters: 5 mm to 10 mm
Plate Sizes: 5 mm to 40 mm thicknesses inclusive are:
11.8” x 11.8”
11.8” x 39.3”
11.8” x 48”