TECAFORM™ (Acetal Copolymer)
Natural and Black
Tecaform™ (acetal copolymer) is a semi-crystalline thermoplastic offering high strength, stiffness and toughness. Tecaform™ is resistant to hot water, hydrocarbons and solvents, and it possesses good bearing and wear properties. It is available in Natural and Black mogrades.
Tecaform™ is used in a wide variety of industrial applications requiring good strength and toughness, dimensional stability, wear resistance and the ability to operate in a wet environment with little absorption. Material handling, machinery and fluid handling are some of the common industries utilizing Tecaform’s combination of properties.
- Wear strips
- Pump parts
All trade and patent rights should be observed. All rights reserved. TECAFORM™, – Ensinger Industries, Inc.
- No centerline porosity
- Low isture absorption
- Excellent machinability
- Good combination of mechanical properties
- Chemical resistance to fuels and solvents
- Good wear and abrasion properties
- Natural grade is manufactured from resins that are FDA, USDA, NSF and 3A Sanitary compliant
- Good dimensional stability
- Good property retention at elevated temperatures
- Black grades also manufactured from resin that is FDA compliant
10’ for up to 4-3/4” DIA.
5’ for 5” and over DIA.
1/4” to 2” thickness inclusive are 2’ x 4’, 4’ x 8’, 4’ x 10’
2-1/4” to 4” thickness inclusive are 2’ x 4’