King StarBoard® XL: The Lightweight Marine-Grade Cellular Utility Sheet
NEW COLOR: Charcoal Gray
White/White, Light Gray, Dolphin Gray, Sanshade, Arctic White, Seafoam and Black
King StarBoard® XL is a lighter, more economical version of the popular King StarBoard®. This 100% virgin polymer, marine-grade cellular material has an excellent surface finish that looks good enough to use in high-visibility applications where structural strength and a finished edge are not important.
King StarBoard® XL sheets are up to 30% lighter in weight than King StarBoard®, and are made with the same textured surface and colors for a perfect match. As with King StarBoard®, King StarBoard® XL is made with the exclusive K-Stran™ process for superior consistency and flatness, and has a thickness tolerance of plus or minus 5% (unlike ordinary polymer sheets that use 10% as an acceptable tolerance).
King StarBoard® XL is upgradable to King MicroShield® with an exclusive antimicrobial additive, the latest technology for protecting the product surface against stain and odor causing bacteria, algae and fungi.
• Unique (closed-cell) cellular marine-grade sheet.
• Weighs up to 30% less with the same surface finish as King StarBoard®
• Ideal for fabricating any boat part where high structural strength or a finished edge is not required.
• Precise tolerances ensure consistent color, thickness and density–even for thicker gauges.
• Holds staples and screws securely.
• Environmentally stabilized for harsh sun and tough marine environments.
• Will not rot, swell, splinter or delaminate when exposed to humidity or water.
• Resists odor, even in wet environments.
• Easy to clean and never needs refinishing.
• Matte-textured finish on both sides.
• Easy to fabricate using standard woodworking tools.
• Available in eight standard King StarBoard colors to match or accent any gelcoat.
• Unlimited custom/proprietary colors.
• Forms easily for smooth curves.
• Available in large sheets up to 60” x 96”.
Sheet Sizes: 60” x 96”
Gauges: 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”