KYDEX® 100 High Impact Fire-Rated Sheet
Available in a Wide Range of Standard Colors. Call TPI for Custom Colors.
Super tough, durable KYDEX® 100, a proprietary alloy sheet, brings new dimensions to thermoformers in: formability, rigidity, breakage resistance, chemical resistance and fire retardancy. Common application areas include aircraft, mass transit and building interiors, as well as housing for medical equipment.
- Good for hard to form parts
- More rigid, parts will deform less when loaded
- High Notched Izod impact resistance offers unsurpassed resistance to breakage
- Meets highest standard for chemical resistance for thermoplastic materials
- Passes UL Std 94 V-0, 5V and UL 746C in all thicknesses and colors
- Uniform wall thickness and crisp detail
- Easy machining and fabricating using conventional methods and equipment
- Endorsed by the Royal Institute of Public Health for conformance to the standard of Hygenic Merit
Sheet Size: 48” x 96”
Thicknesses: .028”, .040”, .060”, .080”, .093”, .125”, .156”, .187”, .250”