ACRYLITE® Spectator Protection Acrylic
ACRYLITE® spectator protection acrylic (RinkShield) is the new standard in spectator shielding. The only Acrylic engineered to meet ASTM and NHL regulations. ACRYLITE® spectator protection sheet holds up to puck and player impacts, provides greater flexibility than tempered glass, clearer viewing for fans and easier, quicker changeover operations for facilities.
ACRYLITE® spectator protection outperforms professional hockey deflection benchmarks for spectator shielding. A three-fold reduction in reaction forces over tempered glass significantly reduces the effect of impact on players and the possibility of injury.ACRYLITE® Spectator Protection can be found here:
- Budwiser Gardens – London, Ontario
- North Bay Centennial Arena – North Bay, Ontario
- Consol Energy Center – Pittsburgh, PA
- Castle Ice Center – Renton, WA
- Notre Dame Pepsi Arena – Indianapolis, IN
- Pepsi Center, Indianapolis, IN
- Liberty University – Lynchburgh, VA
- Meridian Center – St. Catharines, Ontario
- Sioux Falls Event Center – Sioux Falls, SD
- Outdoor Rink – Rosemount, IL
• Safer, stronger, more flexible and easier to maintain than tempered glass
• Half the weight of glass, making it easier to install and remove in multi-purpose arenas
• Only cast acrylic sheet engineered to meet ASTM and NHL regulations
• Widely used throughout NCAA and NHL hockey arenas
• Outstanding optical clarity
• 30-year limited warranty on light transmission
• Easily sawed, machined, thermoformed and cemented
• Excellent weather resistance
Sheet Sizes: 48" x 96", 60" x 96"
Thicknesses: Full-gauge .500” for rink sides and bench areas. Full-gauge .625” for rink ends.